Umang Hutheesing is the scion of one of India’s most historical and privileged families and grew up in a rich cultural and artistic environment from childhood. He went to the Babson College, USA for his under graduate studies in Business & Science, where he graduated with two awards of distinction and leadership. He further acquired a Banking Diploma in Japan.
He has traveled the world extensively and gaining insight in the different world cultures and traditions which are his passion.
Umang presently holds the following positions.
- Founder President of Hutheesing Heritage Foundation
- President – Hutheesing Design Company
- Hon. Director – Hutheesing Visual Art Centre
- Member of Governing Body – Ahmedabad Education Society & Ahmedabad University
- Convener, Ahmedabad Chapter – INTACH (Indian National Trust for Art & Cultural Heritage)
- Co-Chairman, NRG Committee – GCCI (Gujarat Chambers of Commerce & Industries)
- Member of Governing Council – AMA (Ahmedabad Management Association)